Admission to Sage Graduate School:
To qualify for preferred acceptance to the OT program, students agree to the following:
By June 1 of the year preceding graduation from Castleton:
1. Submit a completed application online at: https://www.sage.edu/admission/graduate/
- The career goals essay and resume can be submitted with the online application.
- The supplemental forms (clinical observation form, program prerequisite record, OT program academic standards statement) can be emailed as attachments to email@example.com
Forms are available at: https://www.sage.edu/academics/school-of-health-sciences/occuptional-therapy-programs/occupational-therapy-admission/
2. Email the OT Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Sage Graduate School Admissions (email@example.com) indicating that the application has been submitted according to Castleton's articulation agreement.
3. Submit official transcripts from all college institutions attended.
4. Submit one letter of reference from a Castleton University faculty.
Within 30 days of acceptance to Sage:
5. Make enrollment deposit of $300 (non-refundable, but will be applied toward graduate tuition).
Upon graduation from Castleton:
6. Submit official transcripts documenting completion of undergraduate degree and OT program prerequisite courses.
7. Submit Clinical Observation Document showing 20 hours of clinical observation with an occupational therapist.
-The above requirements and procedures are reviewed every two years and subject to change without notice-