Admission to Sage Graduate School:
To qualify for preferred acceptance to the DPT program, students agree to the following:
By August 15* of the year preceding graduation from Castleton:
1. Submit a completed PTCAS application (www.ptcas.org) following the Early Decision Procedures, including:
a. Official transcripts
b. Two (2) letters of recommendation, one of which must be academic
c. Clinical Observation Hours Documentation (minimum 40 hours, preferably in at least 2 settings)
*This date is determined by PTCAS and is subject to change each year. Please visit www.ptcas.org for the most current deadline date.
2. Submit the supplemental document form (DPT Academic and Technical Program Standards Statement) to the PT Department. Forms can be found at https://www.sage.edu/academics/school-of-health-sciences/occuptional-therapy-programs/occupational-therapy-admission/
Mail to: PT Department
The Sage Colleges
65 First Street
roy, NY 12180
3. E-mail the PT Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating that their application has been submitted to PTCAS according to Castleton's articulation agreement.
Within 30 days of acceptance to Sage:
4. Submit official transcripts from all college institutions attended to the PT Department at the address above.
5. Make enrollment deposit of $300 (non-refundable, but will be applied toward graduate tuition).
Upon graduation from Castleton:
6. Submit final transcripts documenting completion of undergraduate degree and PT program prerequisite courses to the PT Department at the address above.
While interviews are no longer required, Sage encourages students to visit their campus and meet with a representative of the PT program prior to submitting an application to PTCAS. Please contact Kim Wafer at email@example.com to schedule a visit or ask questions about Sage's PT program.
-The above requirements and procedures are reviewed every two years and subject to change without notice-